Sofa Cleaning West Malling ME19
Leather sofa sets are luxurious and valuable and make a brave statement before your visitors. Leather couches and chairs are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different types of leather require different cleaning approaches and we strongly recommend our clients to avoid using home cleansers which could destroy the upholstery and end up costing a lot of money. In lieu, we can offer to our customers expert advice, technical expertise and highest level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of damage or alteration involved.
Trust the pros at Prolux Carpet Cleaning in West Malling ME19to clean your favorite leather living room set. Our top-notch upholstery cleaning service is going to get rid of spots, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable leather of your furniture. We are going to completely renew the color and the sheen of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the assistance of our skilled care the useful life your living room set is prolonged and you will avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again pleasing to look at as they add charm and class to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows several steps:
- Before we start working we are going to test on a small patch of the skin to be sure its structure and color will withstand the treatment.Because different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and chemicals, it is vitally important to employ suitable cleaning methods for your furniture. Our expert technicians will choose the best and most efficient method to clean your sofa.
- Your couch and other furniture are vacuumed at all accessible places for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.
- We check your furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted with a special agent and a clean cloth.
- We inspect the finished piece for any omissions or deficiencies before calling the job finished.